- In these three photographs I used different elements /principles of design: repetition, unity, balance and value and contrast. I loved how unique the photographs turned out with glass in it, both the wine glasses and the eyeglasses. I loved the variety that was present in the image with the straws in it, showing contrast, color and balance.
- In these photographs I used different elements/principles of design: repetition, balance (asymmetrical), contrast, texture, proportion and value. I loved how simple, yet unique the deer picture was with the variety of values and contrast. I loved the texture, balance and contrast in color as well in the flower image.
- In this photograph I used a few different elements/principles of design: repetition, balance, contrast, texture, line and rhythm. I loved the change in value and color as you reach the last glass. This is a simple, yet unique photograph showing texture while leading your eye to the background.
If I were to complete this project again, I would change up my location of my shots. I would do some images inside and some outside, and not all in the kitchen. I did use a variety of objects to make each one of my images unique and accomplished this by also using different elements/principles of design.



Great Job! I really like the second and the third photo. You've done a wonderful job of creating DOF with principles of design. That shot of the wine glasses is really interesting.
ReplyDelete